Friday 14 December 2012

ICT assignments and farewells week 7

Today was our final ICT session and we had to present our smart board presentations. I was feeling relatively happy with mine as I had added a number of the features that we learnt back in week 2 (so long ago!)  and I thought it was fairly appealing for a Year 2 class. We presented in groups of 3 and I was very happy with the positive feedback I received. It was also great to see other peoples ideas. The teachers had the brilliant idea to put everyone's presentations into Dropbox so we could all share ideas. This will definitely be a beneficial support for our start to teaching.

I will definitely be sad not to have anymore ICT lessons. I have learnt a great deal and where I thought I was quite scared of ICT, I've now learnt to embrace it. Now I'm actually really excited to put forward some of the ideas we have learnt into the classroom. Thank you to Cathy who has been a great help in teaching us all of the ideas.

This blog has also been exceptionally beneficial to me and not only will I look back on it to remember these ideas but I will also add to it should I come across any other ICT ideas to use in the classroom. For now though I think I have a good starting point!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment